Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 3

Its week 3 and I feel like O week was yesterday, time flies in uni. The further I get in to the semester the more the work load seems to multiply. In networked media production this week I was told that I have until week 7 to make my own website, I felt like puking the very moment michael said it. But the more the lecture went on the less sick I felt and the more pumped I was to show the world what I could make with html and css. I want to create a page that shows the amazing memories and life long friends that I made during my exchange to Exeter, PA in The USA. I want it to be used and seen as a thank you page to The Rotary Youth Exchange Program. I also want it to be shown as an example of an exchange that they can show any one that is interested in becoming an Exchange student.

No comments:

Post a Comment