Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 4

One thing that I have learned about this course is that it moves very quickly. Luckily this week was Canberra day and no lectures. I’m going to use next week to study up on API, div and ID’s. In the last lecture I was told about div and id. I was confused about them both. What I think a div does is separate a selected group using the div tags and it creates a box where you can use css without effecting the rest of the page. Id tags I think can let you style a lot of boxes using just one css id tag. Finally I was told about API which means you can uses other websites html and manipulate it to create your own web page using the other web pages uploads like twitter or flickr. If I have the wrong idea can some one lead me down the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment