Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 6

Ok week 6 and my page is looking good I’ve used yahoo pipes to create a google maps and flicker API. I’ve uploaded all the pictures of my exchange to america to flicker. I’ve given each of the photos a location so when my page shows the map of america it will have photos of places that I travelled. Each photo also has a description to explain what is going on in the photo. At the moment I’m having trouble finding the photos that I have uploaded I think it has something to do with the tags. I also don’t want my map to look like it was just place there I want it to flow with the rest of the page so I was thinking of using illustrator to draw pictures either side of the map to make it look professional. Hopefully ill have everything sorted out by the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment